Monday, October 18, 2010

Introducing Deal of the Week!

There's a new tab in town!  I've included a 'Deal of the Week' tab that will showcase some amazing kitchen deals that I find while surfing the interweb.  I'll try and keep it to brands I use and also let you know if it's something I've mentioned in a previous post.  I think it's safe to say that all the world loves a deal so happy shopping and please sharing your findings, too! I hope these links are helpful.

This week's deal o' the week:



Crate & Barrel is hosting their annual cutlery sale and, if you've shopped for kitchen knives before, you know 30% off is a huge deal!  Check out the great selection they have and if you aren't sure what you need, their sales staff is very well-versed in the 'cutting edge' technology of all things sharp and slicey.

No comments:

Post a Comment