I had to post this one because it is a good deal for a seasonal kitchen item and the cake would make a fantastic centerpiece for Thanksgiving. Here's the description and the deal:
Grapes, gourds and corn cobs spill out of our cornucopia basket, a timeless symbol of the harvest. Even children will find these fruits and vegetables irresistible, as they’re actually buttery cake that’s baked in our autumnal variation on the classic Bundt pan.
* The pan’s intricate design means a simple dusting of confectioners’ sugar is all the decoration the cake needs.
* Crafted of durable, heavy cast-aluminum for efficient, even baking.
* Premium nonstick interior ensures perfect detail, effortless release and cleanup.
* Made in the USA by NordicWare, renowned creators of the original Bundt pan and a family-owned company since 1946.
* A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Normally $34.00, on sale for $19.99!
Click here for the website listing. I think I'll use it for our rum cake...